Machine used for sewing rings in Roman blinds
Up to 20 sewn-on rings per minute
The KJW 91 machine is a must device for any sewing facility specialised in producing Roman roller blinds.
With its the automatic feeder and laser pointers, sewing circles onto roller blinds takes twice less the time and is much more accurate.
Technical specification KJW 91/17
Machine for sewing circles onto Roman roller blinds
- Up to 20 circles per minute
- Maximum circle spacing – up to 50 cm, larger possible
- Circle diameter – diameter 13 mm, thickness 2 mm. Can be adapted to other circle dimensions
- Circle spacing measured by a laser pointer.
- No need for marking sewing points on the blind.
- Laser pointer showing the place of sewing.
- Automatic circle feeder
- PFAFF 3307 high performance machine
- Large table top for convenient storage of roller blinds under the machine
- Automatic extension table for machine service personnel
MADE IN POLAND
Behind a great number of process solutions, designed to streamline and automate work is 25 years of our experience in the textile sewing industry. Our engineers, with their long experience and international involvement contribute top quality and precision to the machinery we deliver.
Our solutions are a combination of experience, innovation, attention to even the smallest detail and high quality components.
The best appreciation of our work is the satisfaction of customers, receiving our services.
Also our showroom is open for visitors – Franc-Textil sewing centre in Żarów, Poland, the place where our solutions are born, perfected and tested.